Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Chinese New Year Eve

my 2nd winter trip, 1st one in japan in 98 and now d 2nd one in south california jan 2006 . its chinese new year eve that day, and i was hype up to go snowboarding for d very first time, i knew i was gonna love it, i just didnt know that i was gonna love it that much . got my cny clothe . it was a billabong snowboarding pants . d pic is showing couple of us getting our gear at d shop b4 heading up to d mountain top .


thats me with my gear, wat can i say
a feeling of nostalgia, this one of d things im aiming to get good at, i guess im just addicted to speed and d adrenaline rush, gonna try n get back up d mountain as soon as possible .

4 Comments:

Blogger こうゆうけん said...

Good ler you! I never go for snowboarding before. I mean I don't have such chance! :(

9:32 AM  
Blogger Jellyfish said...

i never had a chance to touch snow except for the fake snows @ Genting snow house back home

hehehehehe....

10:22 AM  
Blogger blabla said...

keep it up den! yea, being nostalgic once a while..haha^^

3:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OoO, got to meet me that day! Bet you din tell neone u had sore ass for few days after that right? But I knew hahaa, I knew! Had so much fun, lets go again next time im in US ok? We go East Coast this time (Penn or Vermont or Colorado) where there is REAL snow!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home