Sunday, April 02, 2006

Death

One new thing I learnt this weekend:

You scored as Posion. Your death will be by poison, probably because you are a glutton and are around so many people that it would be easy to get away with it. Several important people in history share your fate.

Stabbed

87%

Posion

87%

Suicide

73%

Drowning

60%

Eaten

60%

Disease

53%

Gunshot

47%

Cut Throat

33%

Natural Causes

27%

Suffocated

20%

Bomb

20%

Disappear

13%

Accident

13%

How Will You Die??
created with QuizFarm.com

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm interesting, this could be right... I got death by disease as I am not fazed by being close to contagious ppl. Which is true since my vocational calling is in the hospital!! But then again it also tells me Im an "athletic tomboy"... I agree with the tomboy bit but athletic? If I can drive the 20yards I'd DRIVE!!!

5:59 AM  
Blogger Ling said...

lol... of all quizzes...

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuh... I scored a 'suicide'. Ah well. If it thinks so!

and marv, everytime i read your entry, it makes me think 'wow, i didnt think of that'. you're truly an observer.

4:39 AM  
Blogger blabla said...

"You scored as Gunshot. Your death will be by gunshot, probably because you are some important person or whatever. Possibly a sniper, nice, quick, clean shot to the head. Just beautiful." -that's mine.
well, comment for this sort of quiz: MEANINGLESS (sorry to have felt this way) :p

4:44 AM  
Blogger jitpunkia said...

yea i love snipers too

4:09 PM  
Blogger Calista said...

nice one lol

4:17 AM  
Blogger ShenTak said...

i will laugh till die. too bad not in the list
*lol

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home