Friday, May 19, 2006

Odd To The Family




some crazy fever rushed thru my head when my old retro huarache was breaking down, it still can b worn, but i tot to myself its time for me to get some new kicks . the latest addition to the family is my beloved air jordan 3 n 4 . omg . wet is all i can say . 'wet!'. was rocking in those aj4 at d beach today killin cats . its been a while since i ball in malaysia . wonder if i go back would b skillz b way diffrent like how i always expect ppl to go to the US of A . but for sure mentally i would b diffrent . after seeing new things n experience new stuff . i guess someway or another our mental screws would b diffrent . like appreciating things that i have not 'lost' but 'temporary not available' like my homies back home, my grandma, my dad, my grandma's food . laksa, kueh chap, belachan .. but i guess its really a good exp for me at a young age like this .

anyways i love my new kicks!!!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea..They really nice looking, #4.

1:27 PM  
Blogger calvism said...

+ old skool roxx!

6:56 PM  
Blogger blabla said...

got yourself another new kicks uh? uhm... i wonder how many u hv kept until now... ur collection..hehe^^

10:19 PM  
Blogger こうゆうけん said...

you must be keeping a lot of collection.. anyway, its expensive! I just hope to buy one for myself to wear instead of collecting...

6:52 AM  
Blogger Ling said...

nice shoes... or kicks... ^^

bila balik kampung dik?

5:03 PM  
Blogger pisconight said...

I don´t remember buy news kicks :(

This one's lok so fine...
;)

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow ur shoe collection must rival mine... and mines HUUUGEE...
Go the modern metrosexual guy! Yay for pink shirts nad male skin care range hahahaahah

8:01 AM  
Blogger elaine x said...

marv-o-lous...
they are very ... white.

hope they make the journey quite enjoyable ... allowing for jumping, running & playin' along the way!

** i just wonder, nike and all, if you couldn't have fed a small town for a week with what you paid for them? **

personally, i try not do nike ... i wish they were more equitable in how the support the people who make their products. and not that they are all bad as they do a lot for many other communities (mostly for self-serving reasons, i find) ... but i try to limit my exposure to them.

keep up the good work! happy summertime!

peace & harmony,
elaine
'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH! i love these shoes, i like da top 2 pics bttr, but id have to wear them as casual only cuz their that white. plus blacks the new white now, every1 has black kicks to ball n this yr. anywayz peace!

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home