Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Never Summer



and so it is, like u said it would be, life goes easy on me, most of the time .. the winter is half way thru, been goin shredding every week since dec16th, i cant bliv how much iv spent on it, and how fast i can go now on the snow . probably like 50km per hour . anyways, the feeling of the cold wind blowing in my face, the adrenaline pumping thru my blood . its almost the feeling of my best summer here in the states, 2yrs ago . but it all went away within 2-3mths, people suddenly disappear doing their own thing . i bet this 2 pictures are gonna be the same within 1 or 2months from now . its sad in a way, but its alrite maybe its the LA culture . i dunno . but anyways im soaking it all in as much as i can, eventually ill be not only carving ice on my own, but also carving my life story on my own too . readers who read this, do not pity or feel sorry for me, cause i dun feel a thing when some life other than myself leaves me . im cold to the bone, like the snow . i havent found tears in my eyes or heart for a long long time . it sometimes feels a lil hollow .

happy valentine's day to the people of the world .

note: due to the phone book theory i have, i have to start cleansing my msn list, i have near 200+ people on my list, averaging 70 people are online at the same time, and i get 2 ppl who msgs me if im LUCKY.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you! Continue to melt the snow with your passion!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home