Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Eye For An Eye


*paragraph missing due to request*

in less then 24hours ill be on a plane for the first time in nearly 4yrs, heading east, 6hour flight, 3time zones, to the big apple, a vacation finally, besides my snow trips, im finally spending on something besides the snow, well a big part of the decision was cause this person that iv met for 2 days is flying me out . is it something in the air? is it the chemistry? substance? but i followed my heart and this is where it leads me .

but i cant deny im also going against my own theories and principles that a long distant relationship is non existence in this world, its a ghost r/ship, its for the weak hearted, to those who are afraid to be alone . to create something that is non tangible to believe they are not alone in this world, we are born alone and we die alone . in between we may meet people along the way, but who can stay with you throughout the journey? not many i think . what more to say long distant relationship .

after the girl who left me to new zealand and never came back, i vow never never to be in a long distant relationship again in this life . waitin for something that never return .

but ill flow with it and see what paths open for me .

i will stay strong . or to some i will stay a coward who doesnt dare to love? who is afraid to get hurt? but i will try my best to protect myself for non is out there to protect others .

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will do fine buddy because long distance is definately not for the weak, is for people who has other thing more important than a so call relationship..like snowboarding :)

12:30 PM  
Blogger Yuhwen said...

It is the power of love. When you are in one... Even when everyone tells you it's wrong, you will still be heading that direction. Trust me on this one.. fucking 6 years on that one fool I know what I'm talking about.

Everyone tells me, he's just fooling you, some say he's just not that into you. but... waallahh.. I am still here... What can I say...?
The power of Love...

I thought I got over it, but once i stepped down in KL, I am stuck AGAIN. Its painful to get hurt, but this is life. Inevitably, only when you feel sad, you will appreciate happiness. only when you feel the chills of winter, you will appreciate the warmth of summer. Only when you feel hurt will you cherish the love.

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf..heart broken party here..? oi,play like a player na..

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonder if the word "Selfish" has ever crossed your mind. It kinda suits what you've described there for a moment =)

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey marv, it's alrite. go with the flow and live for the moment!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home