Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day 8

11/11/08
mammoth day 1, 1:30am depature, drove 314 miles, 5hours later i arrived . saw my first sunrise, it was the most prettiest thing iv ever seen . snow was good conditions, powder . but then again, everything comes with a price, i thought i was gonna come here, straight up ride my days away, how naive i was . the pass alone cost aroune $1600, and to think anyone would give me $1600 that easily is plain dumb . my had to be snap, the sides and back, but my own hands, its not even the same length at the moment, i had a $50 haircut a few days before, it went down the drain . the rules were amazing . there were so many rules, it felt like i was literally joining the army, the housing has nothing, didnt even provide a clothe to wipe the tables, its not a hotel, its a housing . very naive of me . riding, i thought i would be able to get my first chair today, how funny, i got on the chair alright, with the mammoth uniform on, but without my board strap on my feet, it was the first time ever to get on the chair without a board, it felt so weird . and as far as riding goes, it has to be earned .. $1600 season pass has to be earned, not given . but i wont give up, when i think back how bad i wanted this . these things arent gonna stop me . im gonna be stronger and move forward ..

11/12/08
day 2, first run of the season, it was only 30mins, took about 4 runs, lift ops training over, tommorow will be first day of work . sleeping patterns are changing, hair looks damn ugly, but my gear and my riding will make up for it ..

30mins total

11/13/08
day 3, first day at work, in the morning, time passes fast, after lunch, it takes forever to get to 4:05pm . zero runs in today , but def tommorow will get an hour in ..

11/14/08
day 4, got to meet new housemates, got drunk at 8pm . snow conditions were superb if you look at the date . total of 30mins in

60 mins total

11/15/08
30 mins in after work

90 mins total

11/16/08
new housemates lifties, british guy andrew, arkansas brandon, long beach ron, michigan joel and zach was the first one here from pittsburgh . got to ride with the british rider today, totally sick . just have to keep ridin with him, my game will get so sick

90 mins in

3 hours total

11/18/08

4 hours 30 mins total

1 Comments:

Blogger cooknengr said...

Glad that you are riding with better riders. That's the way to learn new tricks. Get me some free boards when you turn pro.

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home